The InSitu Restaurant and café is a place where traditional flavours can be enjoyed in a homely atmosphere. Our chef, Daniel Buszta is truly talented. His specialties include many traditional Polish dishes, such as beef tartare with pickles, veal tenderloin or wild boar cutlet with artichokes offering both an extraordinary dining experience and a taste of old Polish customs. His professionalism and dedication to fine cuisine manifest himself in choosing only the best products.
Moreover we recommend selection of wines from polish, Italian and hungarian boutique producers. Our aim is to highlight lesser known producers of outstanding quality. From the vineyards to the glass we would like to pick out wines that speak of their origin, are true and intriguing.
InSitu Restaurant is located at 4 Na Gródku street – in the very heart of Kraków Old Town, in the cul-de-sac street. Apart from the main room, our guests can choose between a few other interiors: the museum atrium, the library-bar, and in the summer also patio and the terrace on the top of the building – perfect for an aperitif.
You are warmly invited. Have a pleasant stay!
Restaurant is open everyday 17:00 - 23:00
Library-Bar is open from 12:00
valid from January 5th
- Creamy corn soup with crispy bacon and toast - 19 zł
- Cream of tomato - 21 zł
- Mixed greens with marinated duck - 29 zł
- Pumpkin cake with bacon and escargots - 33 zł
- Beef tartare with pickles and marinated egg yolk - 35 zł
- Gilt-head bream (Orata fish) fillet in red paprika sauce - 58 zł
- Corn chicken in honey sauce with carrot - 39 zł
- Duck leg confit with potato dumplings in plum sauce - 45 zł
- Veal tanderloin on eggplant puree with bacon, blood sausage and apple - 62 zł
- Beef tanderloin with potatoes and vegetables - 65 zł
- Wild boar cutlet with artichokes and walnuts in gravy - 55 zł
- Fruit cake - 21 zł
- Semifreddo with almonds - 23 zł
- Chocolate cookie - 21 zł
- Ice cream with fruit - 19 zł